- With the two more scoreless outings, Summer Ellyson’s final line has included one run or fewer in 23 of 30 appearances.
- Summer Ellyson worked 17 innings vs. UTA, picking up two wins and a save. She surrendered only one run, yielded just eight hits and held the Mavericks to a .148 average.
- Through five weeks of Sun Belt play, Summer Ellyson has recorded an 11-0 mark and yielded only eight runs and 36 hits over 69-2/3 innings pitched.
- The Game 1 victory allowed Summer Ellyson to match her career-high total of 23 set during the 2018 season (went 23-10).
- Over the past 55 innings pitched the Louisiana pitching staff has allowed only four earned runs. During the stretch the staff sports a 0.51 ERA and has held foes to a .116 average.