Last week, a house burned on Victoria Street in Scott.
The home was a complete loss, but the family – a husband, wife and four-year-old boy – escaped uninjured.
When their neighbors found out what had happened, including the loss of everything the family had and had put together for the little boy’s Christmas, they started working.
Today, the neighbors presented a stack of presents, toys and more than $900 in gift cards to the family.
We’ll have more on this heartwarming story tonight on KATC TV3.