Sabine River Near Deweyville
…The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Atchafalaya River At Morgan City
The Flood Warning continues for
The Atchafalaya River At Morgan City.
* until further notice…or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 7.8 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Forecast…The river will remain near 7.8 feet for the remainder of the week.
Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* Impact…At stages near 7.0 feet…Buildings at the foot of Ann
Street on the river side of the flood wall will flood as water
overtops the Rio Oil Company dock. Buildings on the river side of
the Berwick floodwall will flood. River traffic restrictions will
be strictly enforced. In addition, backwater flooding could
potentially impact portions areas around Lake Palourde and