NewsLocal NewsIn Your ParishSt. Mary Parish


St. Mary Parish asking for damage reports from residents

Posted at 12:06 PM, Jul 17, 2019

The Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness in St. Mary Parish is asking for residents with damage to report it to their office.

The Department is asking anyone with damages to property to call 337-828-4100 ext. 136. OEP is hoping to receive that information so the Parish might be declared a disaster area.

Officials says that if you call and no one answers, please leave your name, address, phone number, type of damages and whether you have insurance or not.