NewsLocal NewsIn Your ParishSt. Mary Parish


Franklin Fire Department responds to gas leak at residence

Franklin gas leak.jpg
Posted at 11:30 AM, Aug 10, 2021
and last updated 2021-08-10 12:30:55-04

This morning, the Franklin Fire Department responded to a gas leak located at a residence in the city.

At around 11:00 a.m. FFD shared that crews responded to the leak in the 2300 block of Chatsworth Road.

The road was blocked off while crews were on scene. CenterPoint Energy was called out to isolate the damage to the line and secure the leak.

Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.

To reach the newsroom or report a typo/correction, click HERE.

Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Evening News Headlines, Latest COVID-19 Headlines, Morning News Headlines, Special Offers

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Instagram

Subscribe to our Youtube channel