NewsLocal NewsSt. Landry Parish

Actions

Water cooler breaks, causes smoke at Beau Chene High School

Web_Promo_Image_960x720.png
Posted at 8:48 PM, Oct 05, 2019
and last updated 2019-10-05 22:02:13-04

According to PIO Eddie Thibodaux with the St. Landry Parish Sheriff's Office, a water cooler broke at Beau Chene High School this evening.

A viewer reported a fire at the school, but Thibodaux said the smoke came from the cooler breaking.

He said that smoke filled the north hall of the school.