The Lafayette Parish School System is reminding parents of the Wednesday, April 1 deadline to apply for the Meals-To-You home delivery program for students.
Once the deadline has passed, LPSS says there is no guarantee that a second round of applications will be accepted.
Applications can be submitted at mealstoyou.org.
- All students receiving free or reduced lunch are eligible for the free Meals-To-You Program.
- Any student attending a school participating in the Community Eligibility Provisions Program (CEP) is eligible to parcipate in the Meals-To-You Program.
LPSS says parents must opt-in to participate in the free service by completing the online registration form at mealstoyou.org.
During the application process parents will be asked to supply the following information:
- Parent or Applicant name
- Phone number
- Physical Mailing address
- School District: Lafayette Parish School System
- Campus or School Student Attends
- Student ID Number (application will be delayed if ID number not provided)
- Student Name
- Student Birthdate
- Student Gender
Student ID numbers can be found in the student's username for their LPSS assigned google gmail account or by locating the "Sidno" on the student home page of Parent Portal.
Parents needing assistance with applications or have questions can call the LPSS Meal Service hotline at 337-521-7370.
To determine if your child attends a CEP school, see the list in the press release below