LCG has released safety precautions for those wanting to attend the third Town Hall meeting with Mayor-President Josh Guillory.
That meeting is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, July 29, 2020, form 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. It will be held at the Robicheaux Center located at 1919 Eraste Landry Road in Lafayette.
The following safety regulations will be in place for tomorrow’s town hall with the Mayor-President
1. Masks must be worn in the facility unless speaking at the microphone.
2. Capacity will be limited to 50 people including staff. We ask that after citizens ask a question and receive an answer from the Mayor-President, they yield their seat to someone waiting outside and continue viewing online or via AOC. That way everyone has an opportunity to participate.
3. Seating will be arranged to account for social distancing.
4. Temperature checks will take place upon entering the facility.
5. Only clear bags will be allowed, please leave purses, backpacks, briefcases, laptop bags, etc. in your vehicle.
6. All participants will be subject to security screening prior to entry by the Lafayette Police Department.
Participants can watch the meeting remotely via Facebook Livestream on the Lafayette Consolidated Government Facebook page, Acadiana Open Channel will carry the event live on its cable channel, and media is encouraged to livestream on their various platforms as well.
Mayor-President Guillory will host Town Hall Meetings at the end of each month. Future dates and times will be announced when the information becomes available.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
To reach the newsroom or report a typo/correction, click HERE.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Evening News Headlines, Latest COVID-19 Headlines, Morning News Headlines, Special Offers