Visitation has ended for today for UL Baseball Coach Tony Robichaux at the Cajundome Convention Center.
Visitation started at 3 p.m. and ended at 9 p.m. A rosary was prayed at 7 p.m.
The funeral is tomorrow, and the family is asking the community to take part in his funeral tomorrow.
Robichaux died Wednesday at 57.
The funeral mass will be at 2 p.m. at Our Lady of Fatima on Johnston Street. After the mass, burial will take place in Crowley at Woodlawn Cemetery, 2250 S. Avenue F.
If you'd like to participate, you should wear red and line up along any section of the route.
Here's the route:
- South on Johnston (from Fatima) to Cajundome Blvd.
- Cajundome Blvd to Eraste Landry
- Eraste Landry to Bertrand Dr.
- Bertrand Dr. to US Hwy 90 (Cameron St.)
- West on US. Hwy 90 to South Eastern Ave(LA Hwy 13) in Crowley
- South Eastern Ave. to Lovell Rd.
- Lovell Rd to South Ave F
- South on South Ave F
There also will be visitation today from 3 p.m. until 9 p.m. in the Cajundome Convention Center. A rosary will be prayed at 7 p.m.
Visitation will resume at 10 a.m. Monday at Fatima, and continue until the mass begins at 2 p.m.
Geesey-Ferguson Funeral Home of Crowley is handling arrangements.
If you'd like to read Coach's obit, click here.