Effective immediately, the following closures are in place due to high water in Evangeline Parish. The roads will be reopened as soon as conditions improve.
- LA 1159 from Jct. LA 1158 to 1.5 miles east of LA 1158
- LA 104 from Jct. LA 13 to LA 26. High water signs are placed at the Allen Parish line to prevent traffic from getting to the high water location in Evangeline Parish and not being able to turn around. The actual roadway in Allen Parish is not closed. Thereis no high water in Allen Parish
- LA 3277 from LA 374 to Jct. LA 104
- LA 95 from LA 29 to LA 758 - NOW OPEN
- LA 376 from Beiber/Bond Road to LA 376 Spur
- Motorists are encouraged to check the status of road conditions prior to beginning commutes to impacted areas by utilizing the following resources for the latest information regarding road conditions:
511 Traveler Information: Travelers can also find information regarding road closures by visiting the 511 Traveler Information website at www.511la.org or by dialing 511 from their telephone and saying the route or region about which they are seeking information. Out-of-state travelers can access the system by calling 1-888-ROAD-511 (1-888-762-3511).
MyDOTD: Motorists can receive automatic and up-to-date information on local projects, lane and road closures, and other DOTD activity by signing up for MyDOTD atwww.dotd.la.gov.
Social media: Additional information can be found at DOTD's Facebook and Twitter pages.