The Secretary of State’s Office is reminding Louisianans that residents in several parishes will head to the polls this Saturday, March 30 for Election Day.
Three runoffs for state representative will be held in districts 17, 18, 19, and 62 in seven parishes. 42 candidate races and 33 propositions are on the ballot in 30 parishes for the municipal primary.
Voters are reminded of the following:
- Polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. Anyone in line at 8 p.m. will be allowed to vote.
- Voters can find their polling location and sample ballot by downloading the GeauxVote Mobile app for smartphones or by visiting www.GeauxVote.com.
- Voters can also sign up for text alerts via GeauxVote Mobile.
- Voters should bring an ID with them to vote (Louisiana driver’s license, Louisiana Special ID card, a generally recognized picture identification card with name and signature such as a passport or a digital license via LA Wallet). Voters without an ID will be required to fill out an affidavit, but will be allowed to vote.
- Election results can be viewed in real-time via GeauxVote Mobile or the secretary of state’s website at www.sos.la.gov.
To see what’s on your ballot, click here.