BATON ROUGE, La. - Attorney General Jeff Landry has released the quarterly list of children's products that have recently been recalled.
"As your Attorney General, I am committed to making our State a safer place for families," said Landry. "By taking just a brief moment to learn about these recalled products, we can help protect the safety and well-being of all Louisiana children."
- Tricycles by Thesaurus Global Marketing Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com
- Tango Mini Strollers by Baby Trend
- SwaddleMe By Your Bed Inclined Sleepers by Summer Infant
- Little Lounger Rocking Seats by Graco
- Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns by Delta Enterprise Corp.
- Pillo Portable Napper Inclined Sleepers by Evenflo
- Infant Carriers by Infantino
- Bead Maze Toys by Juratoys
- Children's Lounge Pants by K-Apparel
- Inclined Sleeper Accessory Included with Cuddle 'n Care and Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinets & Incline Sleepers by Kolcraft
- Kids Water Bottles by Contigo
- Children's Pajamas and Robes by Joules USA
- Children's Nightgowns by Just Blanks
- Children's Grocery Shopping Carts by Step2
- Children's Winter Boots by Lilly of New York Sold Exclusively at Zulily.com
- Baby Walkers by Kids & Koalas Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com
- Children's Tool Kits by Grizzly Industrial
- Thule Sleek Car Seat Adapters by Thule
To view pictures, descriptions, and suggested remedies for these recalled items - visit www.agjefflandry.com/safetybox.
For additional consumer tips, call Attorney General Jeff Landry's Consumer Protection Hotline at 800-351-4889.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
To reach the newsroom or report a typo/correction, click HERE.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Evening News Headlines, Latest COVID-19 Headlines, Morning News Headlines, Special Offers