LAFAYETTE, La. — Safety Management Systems, which is a division of Acadian Companies, is now offering COVID-19 related services to businesses to help ensure the safety of employees and customers in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The additional and expanded services from SMS include COVID-19 consulting, screening, testing, contact tracing, case management, and facility decontamination.
SMS services include:
- COVID-19 Consulting: Consultants assist in developing internal policies and procedures specific to COVID-19.
- Standard COVID-19 Screening is provided to safely and effectively identify individuals who are at high-risk of being COVID-19 positive.
- Large Venue COVID-19 Screening is provided for events and high-traffic areas using state-of-the-art Thermal Imaging Cameras.
- COVID-19 Testing is available to contractors and the general public.
- Contact Tracing: SMS can track and notify people who have been directly exposed to the virus. Contact tracing is effective at limiting the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace and identifying potential hotspots before developing.
- Case Management & Return to Work provides the medical knowledge and experience to guide high-risk or COVID-19 positive workers through their quarantine and recovery.
- Facility Decontamination: SMS has a system based on studies of medical facility disinfection and provides real-time documentation proving its effectiveness.
To find out more about SMS and its COVID-19 services, visit www.SafetyMS.com.
Safety Management Systems is a health, safety, environmental, medical and security company. As a division of Acadian Companies, Safety Management Systems provides services to all areas of the energy and industrial construction markets.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
To reach the newsroom or report a typo/correction, click HERE.
Download our free app for Apple,Android, Roku and Amazon devices.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Evening News Headlines, Latest COVID-19 Headlines, Morning News Headlines, Special Offers