LAFAYETTE, La. — IBERIABANK announced on Friday that its branches would be temporarily serving its customers with drive-thru only service and, and at some locations, offering lobby transactions by appointment only to help protect public health due to the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.
According to a release from IBERIABANK, the bank will be deploying modified work strategies to continue mission critical work while taking into the account the importance of social distancing.
They outlined a business continuity plan to ensure there is no disruption in service including the following precautionary steps in response to COVID-19:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing for all branch locations.
- Arming associates with information on how best to handle people potentially exposed to the virus.
- Temporarily restricting business-related travel for associates.
- Postponing large meetings, events, and social activities and are utilizing electronic communications to conduct business when possible.
The bank is also encouraging its customers to access accounts and conduct banking electronically where they can, including:
- Manage deposits and transfers, monitor account activity and pay bills with Online and Mobile Banking.
- Access accounts through Telephone Banking by calling (800) 968-0801.
- Use ATMs, debit cards and credit cards for immediate payment and cash needs.
- Enroll in e-Statements for electronic delivery of bank statements.
The bank also stated that its merger with First Horizon is on track with a legal closing still expected to occur by the end of the second quarter.
The bank's drive-thru hours vary by location and can be found at www.IberiaBank.com/COVID-19.