Drive-thru COVID-19 testing will continue this week at several locations in Acadiana.
Beginning on Tuesday, August 11 and ending on Friday, August 14, the Louisiana Department of Health will offer testing in partnership with the Louisiana National Guard and Parish and City governments.
Testing will take place from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm at each location.
Those being tested should bring an ID and wear a mask. LDH says that anyone 5 years of age and older can be tested.
Results will be available online within 7 to 8 days.
Testing at these locations may be canceled due to inclement weather.
See dates and locations for testing below:
Tuesday, August 11
- St. Martin - Magonlia Park - 100 Magnolia Drive, St. Martinville
- Vermilion - Erath City Hall - 115 W. Edwards Street, Erath
Wednesday, August 12
- St. Landry - Beau Chene High School - 7070 La Hwy 93, Arnaudville
- Acadia - South Rayne Community Center - 403 4th Street, Rayne
- Iberia - Loreauville Park - 601 Ed Broussard Road, Loreauville
Thursday, August 13
- Evangeline - Mount Pilgrim Baptist Church - 6559 Pine Point Road, Ville Platte
- Vermilion - Old Abbeville Health Unit - 401 South St. Charles Street, Abbeville
Friday, August 14
- St. Landry - North Central High School - 6579 La Hwy 10, Washington
- St. Landry - Greater Shiloh Baptist Church - 217 La Hwy 10, Opelousas
- Iberia - Ward 8 Rec Center - 803 Hubertville Road, Jeanerette
In Lafayette Parish, testing will end on Tuesday, August 11 at Cajun Field, according to LDH. That location will be open for testing from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm. Pre-registration is encouraged for those wishing be tested at Cajun Field. For information on pre-registration, click here.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
To reach the newsroom or report a typo/correction, click HERE.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Evening News Headlines, Latest COVID-19 Headlines, Morning News Headlines, Special Offers