Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
Abbeville firefighters respond to nursing home
Posted: 7:43 PM, Aug 21, 2018
Updated: 2018-08-21 21:09:16-04
Residents of an Abbeville nursing home are back inside after being briefly evacuated because of a fire.
The fire started in someone’s room at Maison du Monde Living Center on Rodeo Road, according to the Abbeville fire chief.
Two people were taken to the hospital. The fire chief did not know the extent of their injuries.
Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.