The Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Office says they have seized $142,447 in illegal narcotics following the search of a Lafayette residence.
Deputies say agents executed a search warrant at a residence in the 100 block of Darteze Drive on March 22 and uncovered various illegal narcotics, weapons and U.S. Currency.
One person, 23-year-old Carlos Peter Angelo Soprano, was arrested following the search and investigation.
Sporano was arrested and booked on three counts Possession with Intent to Distribute (PWITD) THC Butter, Psilocybin and MDMA; Possession of THC Oil; PWITD Cocaine; Possession of Amphetamine Tablets; 3 counts of Possession of a Firearm in the Presence of Controlled Dangerous Substances (CDS); and 2 counts of Possession of a Stolen Firearm, Monies Derived from Drug Proceeds.
The following narcotics, firearms and U.S. currency were reportedly recovered by the Lafayette Sheriff’s Office:
- 38.3 grams of Marijuana (DEA Street Value $766.00)
- 4.6 grams of THC Oil (DEA Street Value $460.00)
- 1088 grams of THC Butter (DEA Street Value $108,800.00)
- 730 grams of Psilocybin (DEA Street Value $3,650.00)
- 708 MDMA Tablets (DEA Street Value $21,240.00)
- 47 grams of Cocaine (DEA Street Value $5,921.00)
- 4 Amphetamine Tablets (DEA Street Value $40.00)
- 167 Pills of Desvenlafaxine (DEA Street Value $1,570.00)
- 3 handguns and $4,186.00 in U.S. currency.
An investigation is ongoing, according to the department.