"Good Morning America" is looking for creative kid inventors to feature on an upcoming segment.
Do you know an outgoing student with a clever, fun, visual invention? This opportunity is for them.
Inventors must be between the ages of 5 to 14 and have an invention they would like to share - maybe even a creation from Camp Invention®!
Here's how to submit a video to the show:
- Make a 15-to-30-second video that showcases only the inventor and invention.
- The inventor should speak on their own; parents and teachers should not participate.
- Film your video in a quiet location with good lighting.
- Hold the phone horizontally when filming (that creates HD-quality video).
Make sure the inventor says/does the following things in the video:
- Name, age and hometown
- Invention name
- Demonstrate how the invention works and why it is necessary
Send the video file to Stacy.A.Rollins@disney.com with "Kid Inventor Submission" as the subject line. If there is an issue sending a large file, the video can be sent as a Vimeo or Dropbox link.
In addition to the video, provide a recent photo of the student; the student's full name and age; and a parent's contact information (cellphone number and email) along with a written description of the invention.
Submit your video by 5 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, Jan. 17, 2020.