There were several Flu Vaccination Clinics throughout Acadiana on Thursday, Oct. 17.
Those clinics were held from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm at parish health units.
These vaccinations came at no cost to those wanting them. Those looking to receive a vaccine are asking to bring your private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid card. The clinics were open to the public and walk-ups welcome.
Those who missed the clinics today can still get one at the local health units. It is recommended that you call in advance to confirm.
Parish health unit locations that were a part of the clinics are below:
- Acadia Parish: 1029 Capitol Ave., Crowley, LA 70526
- Evangeline Parish: 1010 W. LaSalle St., Ville Platte, LA 70586
- Iberia Parish: 715-B Weldon St., New Iberia, LA 70560
- Lafayette Parish: 220 W. Willow St., Bldg. A, Lafayette, LA 70501
- St. Landry Parish: 308 W. Bloch St., Opelousas, LA 70750
- St. Martin Parish: 303 W. Port St., St. Martinville, LA 70582
- Vermilion Parish: 2501 Charity St., Abbeville, LA 70510