CHURCH POINT, La. - Congressman Clay Higgins' office will host a Veterans Outreach Clinic next week on February 18 in Church Point.
This is the first of six outreach clinics planned for 2020.
Veterans are encouraged to ask questions and seek assistance regarding a variety of benefits and VA issues.
Representatives will be present to help veterans:
- Sign up for medical benefits
- File or check the status of a disability claim
- Apply for residence in a state-run veterans home
- Register for job search services
- Learn about other available benefits
The event will be held at Church Point Community Center, 104 E Darbonne St, Church Point, LA 70525, on February 18 from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM CST