Eight people have been arrested on assorted burglary-related charges in Acadia Parish.
The Sheriff's Office says that deputies have been working to resolve several burglary related crimes in the parish during the last few months.
Eight arrests were made in these separate incidents:
- Bryan Hamilton, 30, Rayne: Simple Burglary of an Inhabited Dwelling
- Brandon Charpentier, 27, Jennings: Simple Burglary of an Inhabited Dwelling
- Trey Morgan, 28, Crowley: Home Invasion
- Kevin Farris, 47, Welsh: Home Invasion
- Joshua Addie, 34, Youngsville: Home Invasion
- Triston Kerley, 24, Jennings: Simple Burglary (Vehicle)
- Christopher Sonnier, 30, Church Point: Simple Burglary of an Inhabited Dwelling
- Juvenile Suspect, 17, Crowley: 2 counts of Simple Burglary (Vehicles)