CROWLEY, La. - Detectives with the Crowley Police Department are investigating multiple cases of vandalism at churches in the West Crowley Community.
The first occurred in July, along with four others that occurred this month.
The vandalism was done by unknown suspect(s) throwing various objects through the glass doors or stained glass windows. This has caused several thousand dollars of damage to the houses of worship, according to Sheriff KP Gibson.
- July 8 - First Lutheran Church on West 8th Street
- October 11- St. Theresa Catholic Church on West 3rd Street
- October 16 - Morningstar Missionary Baptist Church on 3rd Street
- October 17- First Church of the Nazarene on W. Northern Avenue
- October 21- Jerusalem Baptist Church located in the 900 Block of West 7th Street
If you have any information regarding these crimes, you're urged to call the tips line at 337-789-TIPS or download the P3 app on your mobile device to report your an anonymous tip.
All callers will remain anonymous and can receive up to a $1,000 cash reward for information leading to an arrest in this case.