Content Tagged As stove

Tagged News

  • Stove Fire Destroys Family's Home

    December 1, 2011 11:13 PM

    A Lafayette family lost almost everything in a house fire Thursday morning. Lafayette Fire Department said the cause was a gas burning stove, which the family was using to heat the home. "I just saw some flame that was coming up so I got up to go see what... more »
  • Breaux Bridge Frie Sends Infant to Hospital

    October 4, 2010 7:23 PM

    A house fire on Sawmill Highway in Breaux Bridge sends two people to the hospital this afternoon...one was an infant. "Thank God they got out of it alive and nobody got hurt besides the burns," John Calais said. Calais was at his home on Sawmill Highway in Breaux... more »

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular