Posted: Feb 1, 2013 3:17 PM by AP
Updated: Feb 1, 2013 3:34 PM
Youngsville Mardi Gras Parade will be held Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 11:00 AM. The parade marshall wil be Seantor Page Cortez.
1. Start at Détente Road and Savoy Road;
2. Proceed down Railroad Avenue to Church St;
3. Church St. to St. Anne's Church (Hwy 89 North);
4. Highway 89 North to Copper Meadows Blvd.
5. Copper Meadows Blvd. to Fountainview (via round-about)
6. Fountainview to Hwy 92 (End of Parade)
Parade route will be closed to traffic beginning at 10:00 am.
No parking will be allowed on either side of church
street between 4th Street and St. Anne's Church and
from St. Anne's Church (HWY 89) to Bank Street.
Round-a-bouts will be roped off, no one will be
allowed access to the inner circle of the round-a-bouts.
Float Drivers must register in person at Youngsville City Hall, 305 Iberia Street, 337-856-4181. Driver's license and current proof of insurance is required for parade permit.
1 month ago