Lafayette

Feb 4, 2013 11:27 AM by Ian Auzenne

Vacant House Catches Fire

Lafayette fire officials say a house that went up in flames this morning was vacant. Firefighters responded to the home in the 300 block of Madeline Avenue around 6:15 this morning. According to Alton Trahan with the Lafayette Fire Department, the home has been vacant for the past three years and had no utilities. Trahan adds that neighbors reported seeing people going in and out of the home at night. The blaze remains under investigation.

»Comments

More News

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular