Jul 9, 2010 4:14 PM by Melissa Canone
On July 8, 2010, the Lafayette Police Department's Youth Services Section along with the Louisiana State Police conducted an operation targeting underage sales and alcohol possession of persons under 21-years of age at local establishments. Nine businesses were check for compliance, of those, 41 individuals were cited at 5 businesses for alcohol and curfew violations.
1. 16-minors in possession of alcohol.
2. 2-contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
4. 3-purchasing alcohol on behalf of a minor
5. 1-juvenile arrest.
1. 9-minors in possession of alcohol.
1. 4-minors in possession of alcohol
1. 2-minors in possession of alcohol
2. 2-purchasing on behalf of a minor
1. 1-minor in possession of alcohol
Marley's: No Violations
Bootleggers: No Violations
The Office: No Violations
Karma: No Violations
1 day ago