Oct 22, 2010 7:05 AM by Nichole Larkey
Homecoming vents continue at UL today:
• Tennis Tournamet from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Red Lerille's Health Club
• Bill Bass Open Golf Tournament from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Acadian Hills Country Club
• Paint the Town Red - Downtown Alive! at Park Sans Souci starting at 6:30 p.m. featuring Louisiana Red
• Greek Expo at 6:30 p.m. at the Student Union ballroom
• Homecoming Concert featuring the UL Lafayette Wind Ensemble with Cajun musician Michael Doucet at 7:30 p.m. in Angelle Hall auditorim. Free admission.
• Chalk the Walk, student tailgating area from 10:30 to 11:30 p.m. at Cajun Field
A look ahead to tomorrow's full day of Homecoming events!
Saturday, Oct. 23:
• Ragin' Road Race (5K fun run) at 8 a.m. at the Alumni Center
• Open House at the Alumni Center from 9:30 a.m. to noon.
• Red Jackets Reunion at 9:30 a.m. at the Alumni Center
• Homecoming parade will begin at 10 a.m.
• Home Economics Luncheon at Don's Seafood and Steakhouse, downtown from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Ragin' Red Tailgating Cook-off and Alumni Tailgating at 1 p.m. at Cajun Field.
• Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns will take on the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers at 4 p.m. at Cajun Field
• Christina Smith "Sweet Sounds of Sharing"reception at the Alumni Center starting at 8 p.m.
For more information on these and other Homecoming activities, please visit www.LOUISIANAalumni.org or http://studentunion.louisiana.edu.
15 hours ago