Posted: Oct 21, 2010 6:51 AM by Nichole Larkey
Homecoming events continue on UL's campus today. Yesterday business put a stain on the town and today school will follow suit. Local schools will participate in paint the town red from.
The rest of today's homecoming events are as follows:
• Paint the Town Red - Schools from 8:15 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Beau Arts Ball at 7 p.m. at the Petroleum Club in Lafayette
• Yell Like Hell at 7 p.m. at Parc International
A look ahead for tomorrow's full day of homecoming events:
Friday, Oct. 22
• Tennis Tournament from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Red Lerille's Health Club
• Bill Bass Open Golf Tournament from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Acadian Hills Country Club
• Paint the Town Red - Downtown Alive! at Park Sans Souci starting at 6:30 p.m. featuring Louisiana Red
• Greek Expo at 6:30 p.m. at the Student Union ballroom
• Homecoming Concert featuring the UL Lafayette Wind Ensemble with Cajun musician Michael Doucet at 7:30 p.m. in Angelle Hall auditorium. Free admission.
• Chalk the Walk, student tailgating area from 10:30 to 11:30 p.m. at Cajun Field
For more information on these and other Homecoming activities, please visit www.LOUISIANAalumni.org or http://studentunion.louisiana.edu.