Dec 8, 2011 3:43 PM by Melissa Canone/Press Release
Townsquare Media Lafayette will be supporting UL Ragin' Cajun football all next week in anticipation of the upcoming NOLA Bowl game on Saturday, December 17th. The events include Ragin' Cajun vehicle painting at Cajun Field, broadcasting live in New Orleans and streaming the NOLA Bowl game live on two radio stations, Radio Pup, and their websites.
• On Sunday, December 11th, Townsquare Media Lafayette and Service Chevrolet will be painting vehicles with 'Geaux Cajuns' to support the upcoming NOLA Bowl. Vehicle painting will be from noon- 4pm at Cajunfield by the oak tree. A suggested donation of $10 for each vehicle will benefit the Ragin' Cajuns. Vehicles will be painted by The UL Ladies Softball team, 'King Rob,' Service Chevrolet and Townsquare Media Lafayette. Additionally, there will be the chance to register to win a parking pass at Rouse's in New Orleans and a family four pack of tickets to the New Orleans Bowl game which features the UL Ragin' Cajuns-prize courtesy of Rouse's. Broadcasting Live from Cajunfield 105.1 Planet Radio, 99.9 KTDY, Hot 107.9 and ESPN 1420!!
• 97.3 The Dawg will be broadcasting live from Rouse's in Lafayette on Bertrand Drive from 10:00 - Noon Wednesday December 14th . The public will have the
chance to register for a family 4 pack, parking pass at Rouse's in New Orleans for the Bowl Game on Saturday, T-Shirts, and other Ragin Cajun gear.
• ESPN 1420's Steve Peloquin and Jay Walker will be broadcasting live in New Orleans December 13th-17th. Steve Peloquin's "Thinking Out Loud" broadcasts
live from 7am-9am and Jay Walker's Bird's Eye View will be live at Walk-Ons in New Orleans from 3pm-6pm each day that week. On Saturday December 17th ESPN 1420 will broadcast live from Walk Ons from Noon - 2:00 and Hot 107.9 from 2:00 - 6:00pm
• The NOLA Bowl game will be broadcasted live on ESPN 1420 and Hot 107.9
beginning with a pre-game show from 6pm-8pm. The game begins at 8pm. The
game will also be broadcasted via Radio Pup which streams the stations live.
Radio Pup is available at www.Radiopup.com.
• 97.3 The Dawg will be broadcasting live 10:00 - 1:00 from Rouse's in New
Orleans located on Barronne Street for a Ragin Cajun Tailgate Party from 1:00 -
5:00!There will be face painting, the band Da Classics from Lafayette will
perform, Ragin Cajun Marching Band, Ragin Jazz, and the Ragin Cajun
Cheerleaders will perform at 4:40pm. Rouse's will be selling food and drinks!!
• Additionally, Townsquare Media Lafayette, will be distributing 'Geaux Cajuns'
signs. Signs will be made available at the radio stations located at 1749 Bertrand
Dr., Lafayette and at Walk-Ons in New Orleans during Jay Walker's live show.
Signs will be free of charge.
About Townsquare Media- Lafayette
Townsquare Media, LLC, is a cluster of 6 radio stations in Lafayette, Louisiana including
99.9 KTDY, 97.3 The Dawg, Hot 107.9, News Talk 96.5 KPEL, ESPN 1420 and Talk Radio 960 am. For more information on these radio stations: