Apr 24, 2014 8:58 AM
According to St. Mary Parish Sheriff Mark Hebert the Narcotics Division made the following arrests:
Jarell A. Gash, 26, 609 Louisa Street, Morgan City, LA was arrested on April 23, 2014 at 8:12 pm on the following charges:
- Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Violation of controlled dangerous substance law (drug free zone)
- Possession of Legend drug (Naproxen) without a prescription
- Possession of firearm in presence of a CDS
- Possession of firearm by convicted felon
- Possession of Schedule IV (Xanax)
- Introduction of contraband into a penal facility
Kimberly M. Mayon, 23, 609 Louisa Street, Morgan City, LA was arrested on April 23, 2014 at 8:12 pm for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia.
St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office Narcotics Division Detectives conducted a search warrant at the address listed above and located marijuana, items of drug paraphernalia, pills, and a firearm. Residents Gash and Mayon were arrested and transported to the parish jail for booking. During the booking process, deputies at the jail located a Xanax pill on Gash. No bond is set.
7 hours ago