Posted: Sep 16, 2013 7:44 AM by Cecilia Stevenson
According to St. Mary Parish Sheriff Mark Hebert the Narcotics Division made the following arrests:
Timothy Kirk Paul, 44, 520 C Knight Street, Berwick, LA was arrested on September 13, 2013 at 4:15 pm on the following charges:
- Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Possession of cocaine with intent to distribute
- Possession of Schedule III (Lortab)
- Possession of Schedule IV (Xanax)
- Possession of Legend Drug (Narvase) without a prescription
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Transactions involving drug proceeds
Karen Michelle Johnson, 51, 520 C Knight St Berwick, LA on September 13, 2013 at 4:15 pm for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Detectives of the St Mary Parish Sheriff's Office Narcotics Division executed a search warrant at the residence of Paul and Johnson. Detectives located powder cocaine and crack cocaine. Marijuana, Lortab pills, Xanax pills, Narvase pills, and drug paraphernalia were also found at the residence. Detectives seized $365 of US Currency pending forfeiture. Paul and Johnson were transported to the parish jail for booking and incarceration. Johnson was released on a $1,500 bond. No bond is set for Paul.