St. Mary

May 9, 2013 11:39 AM by Ian Auzenne

School Cafeteria Closed Due to Carbon Monoxide Leak

A school cafeteria in the City of Franklin is closed following the discovery of a carbon monoxide leak. The Franklin Fire Department received a call from St. John Elementary School Wednesday after several cafeteria workers complained they weren't feeling well. Fire Chief Chuck Bourgeois says children were evacuated from a nearby classroom as a precaution. Gas company crews are at the school today to find the source of the leak.

»Comments

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular