Oct 4, 2012 6:58 AM by Cecilia Stevenson
Young ladies interested in competing for the title of Rayne Frog Festival Queen, Rayne Frog Festival Teen Queen or Rayne Frog Festival Ms. Queen are being invited to the pageant competition on Saturday October 27, 2012 at 6:00pm at the Rayne Civic Center.
To be eligible to compete for the title of Rayne Frog Festival royalty
(1) you must be 17 years old on or before the day of the competition and not older than 23 years of are for the Miss division and between the ages of 13 and 16 for the Teen division.
(2) you must be single and have never been married or had a marriage annulled.
(3) you must not be pregnant or have never borne a child.
(4) you must be of good moral character and never been convicted of any felony.
The competition for Miss and Teen contestants consists of the following segments: Interview, Evening Gown and an On Stage question.
To be able to compete for the title of Rayne Frog Festival Ms. Queen
(1) you may be a single, married or divorced female over the age of 24.
(2) you must be of good moral character and never been convicted of any felony.
The competition for Ms. contestants consists of Evening Gown only.
Royal properties being awarded include beautiful customized frog crowns for each of the new royalty, banner, engraved silver tray, and in the Miss category: entry to the Louisiana Association of Fairs and Festivals Queen of Queens pageant, 1st Maid - entry to Louisiana Fur & Wildlife Festival and banner, 2nd Maid - banner, 3rd Maid - banner, Miss Congeniality - banner.