Posted: Aug 21, 2013 7:25 AM by Cecilia Stevenson
Updated: Aug 21, 2013 8:08 AM
The "Labor of Love" Labor Day adoption will take place on August 30, at the Lafayette Animal Control.
Urination problems :
- Get them spayed or neutered. Vets and internet discussions say that.
- Washable diapers. Called Doggie Wraps, Hot Pants, Belly Bands.
- There are regular pet throw-away diapers.
- People diapers with an elastic belt, comes in package, for dogs with no tail
or you cut it.
- You can add absorbent pads to diapers.
- One training method is to leash them to your belt for a few weeks. They will
follow you everywhere and not potty there, which is everywhere.
- Call for more on this subject: 337-291-5644