Nov 20, 2013 8:54 AM by Cecilia Stevenson
LACC has many wonderful animals available for adoption, this morning 5 year old Leslie stopped by GMA.
KEEP PETS SAFE AT HOLIDAY TIME, ASPCA information:
- No leftovers! Fatty, spicy food is not for pets.
- No chocolate - especially dark chocolate, macadamia nuts, avocados.
- No alcohol.
- All can cause many problems - stomach probs, urination, heart, etc.
- Grapes and raisins can cause kidney failure.
- No raw meat, raw eggs - have Salmonella and E.coli, can't absorb B vitamins.
- No bones - domestic pets choke.
- Too much salt can cause sodium ion poisoning.
Make sure have separate room to go to and no one gets out front door.Meet the animals at the shelter from 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, Monday through Friday.