Lafayette

Sep 17, 2013 10:48 PM by KATC

One Injured in RV Fire

Fire investigators say a motor home parked in front of a home in the100 block of Regis Street caught fire this evening. When firefighters arrived, the engine compartment and parts of the RV were on fire. The fire was extinguished within seven minutes. The RV sustained heavy fire damage.

The owner of the RV, Mr. Perry Julian, was injured attempting to extinguish the fire. Mr. Julian sustained unspecified burns and was transported to a local hospital for evaluation.

Investigators learned that the owner was working on the engine of the RV at the time of the incident. Flammable liquids ignited causing the fire in the engine compartment. The fire was an accident.

»Comments

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular