Mar 30, 2013 12:01 PM by katc
Festival International de Louisiane is only a few days away but you can start to plan your festival TODAY! The Official Free Festival iPhone Mobile App is now available, thanks to our friends at CrowdTorch by Cvent. The Festival mobile app is your official electronic guide and your one-stop shop for all things Festival International! Find out when your favorite bands are playing, create your own Festival schedule, read about all of the bands playing, listen to Festival radio courtesy of Slacker Radio, watch a video and even navigate your way around Downtown Lafayette.
Go to www.festivalinternational.com/mobileapp to learn more about the apps or, you can search and download from iTunes and Android Market: Festival International de Louisiane. Do it TODAY - it's FREE!
Back for a second year is the Festival Mobile "Scavenger Hunt" which invites Festival goers to compete against each other to be named the ultimate Festival Super Fan and win prizes.
Are you the ultimate Festival Fan? Earn points to qualify for prizes. The more points you earn, the more opportunities to win!
1st Place: 2 tickets to the Louisiana Experience show at the House of Blues New Orleans and a one-night stay at in downtown New Orleans Hotel.
2nd Place: Downtown Lafayette Entertainment Package. Eat, drink and relax! This package features gift certificate from several downtown business and restaurants all geared up to give you a memorable night on the town!
3rd place: $100 gift certificate for Official Festival International Merchandise
Winners will be announced when the Scavenger Hunt closes at 5:00pm (CST) on Sunday, April 28.
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or, time in any view. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch.
- Schedule Sync: Synchronize your schedule between your phone and our web site.
- News and Media: Be the first to know what's happening for Festival with live updates from Festival International's official Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. Post photos and status updates, and view Festival artists all inside the app.
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go to iTunes to download their latest release.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage.
-Vendors: A full listing of all Cuisine, Arts & Crafts vendors at Festival. Personalize by stage location, search vendors.
-Festival Info:Your one stop shop for FAQ and general info all Festival fans need to know!
-Scavenger Hunt: For the ultimate Festival Fan! A fun interactive scavenger hunt that will take you all over Festival International grounds where you can compete against other festival-goers for prizes!
-FIL Merchandise Shop: Skip the lines and buy official Festival merchandise from your mobile device!
-Weather: Get the up to the minute Festival forecast provided by KATC TV3 Doppler 3000.
About Festival International de Louisiane
Formed in 1986, Festival International de Louisiane is a community-based, non-profit arts organization that provides a FREE family event celebrating the French cultural heritage of southern Louisiana-primarily a combination of French, African, Caribbean, and Hispanic influences. Celebrate the 27th year of Festival International de Louisiane April 24-April 28, 2013 in downtown Lafayette, Louisiana. If you would like more information on Festival International de Louisiane, please visit www.festivalinternational.com or call (337) 232-8086
14 hours ago