Posted: Aug 9, 2011 8:07 AM by Lauren Wilson
Updated: Aug 9, 2011 8:07 AM
Martinis '11 to be held August 20, 7pm at Hilton Lafayette
This year we have continued - Lafayette's ABSOLUT Best Martini Contest
· There are 8 local restaurants participating and vying for the title of "ABSOLUT Best Martini"
· The 'Tini Tuesday Tour will be 8 weeks long beginning on June 28. Each week we will stop at a different restaurant.
· For the 'Tini Tuesday Tour schedule you can go to our website www.healing-house.org .
· You will also find a coupon on our website and FB page for a free signature ABSOLUT martini with purchase of entrée. The coupons are only valid at that restaurant's 'Tini Tuesday night.
· $1 = 1 vote, cast your votes early and often at each restaurant; vote jars are located in the bar area of each of the 8 restaurants!
The 'Tini Tuesday Tour will culminate at Martinis '11 on August 20. All 8 restaurants will be present for guests to sample their creations and the competition for best martini will continue throughout the evening and votes will be tallied at the end of the night.
· Tickets are $75/person and may be purchased online (www.healing-house.org ) or by calling 234-0443.
· Entertainment by 5th Avenue; Beautiful décor by Event Rental.
· First 350 tickets sold will receive a complementary martini glass the night of the event; designed by local artist Erin Chance Fenstermaker.
Bonefish Grill-June 28 Walk-On's-July 26
Zea Rotisserie & Grill-July 5 Jolie's Louisiana Bistro-Aug 2
Blue Dog Café-July 12 Tsunami-Aug 9
Charley G's-July 19 Pamplona Tapas Bar-Aug 16
We would like to thank our sponsors:
ABSOLUT 99.9 KTDY EVENT RENTAL CLUB LIZZY TIZZY
Delhomme Funeral Home FACE PARAMOUNT HOSPICE
Healing House; Hope for Grieving Children is a local non-profit whose vision is that no child grieve alone. All proceeds from Martini's '11 will benefit local Acadiana children and families that have experienced the death of a parent or sibling. All services provided by Healing House are completely free of charge and run by volunteers.
For more information please visit www.healing-house.org or call the office at 234-0443