Dec 27, 2012 11:40 AM
December 13, 2012, Tiffany Laneaux and Tony Savoy lost their home and everything they own, including Christmas gifts. When a fire broke out, Tiffany and her son Dustin were lucky enough to get out of the burning home with only the clothes on their backs.
The fire at the home on Bearb Rd. in Church Point started when a spark from the fireplace ignited the sofa.
An account has been set up at MidSouth Bank in Lafayette.
Fire Benefit FundSavoy Family of Church Point, LA
10 hours ago