Lafayette

Oct 26, 2012 3:03 PM by KATC

Electrical Malfunction Cause of Lafayette House Fire

Fire officials say an electical malfunction was the cause of an early-morning house fire in the 2500 block of Congress Street. Firefighters received the call just after midnight. The resident was watching TV when his lights flickered. He then saw a fire near an electrical outlet. The resident escaped without injury. The house suffered very minor damage.

»Comments

More News

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular