Nov 11, 2009 4:18 PM by sleonard
Some stuff about stuffing:
1)stuff just before roasting
2) be sure internal temp. of meat reaches 180 degress F and center of stuffing reaches 165 degrees before removing from the oven
3) never cook stuffed poultry in the microwave oven
4) refrigerate leftover poultry and stuffing separately.
many of us eat too quickly, don't wait for our body to tell us we've had enough
TIPS: 1) drink a low calorie or no calorie beverage like water or tea
2) put your fork down between bites
3) talk with your fellow diners instead of focusing on how much or how quickly you can eat
You will find that you can probably eat 1/4 to 1/3 less food if you slow down, enjoy and wait for your stomach to tell your brain that you are full!!!
57 minutes ago