Dec 26, 2013 9:47 AM by AP

Did carbon monoxide kill 2 in Shreveport?

Shreveport fire officials say they're investigating whether carbon monoxide killed a man and woman whose bodies were found in a southwest Shreveport home on Christmas morning. Their names have not been released.
Authorities say a friend called police when nobody answered the phone or door. Police say they did not find any indication of foul play.
The Caddo Parish Coroner's Office is performing autopsies.
The Shreveport Fire Department says there was a generator in the house. They're supposed to be used only out of doors because they can produce deadly carbon monoxide.
Neighbors say the couple had only recently moved in.

Photo courtesy


More News

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular