St. Mary

Mar 20, 2013 7:39 PM by Tonya LaCoste

Deadly house fire starts neighboring daycare fire

Heat from a deadly house fire in Patterson caused neighboring Barney & Baby Bop Daycare Center to catch on fire. The fire started on the roof and spread to the attic, eventually caving in the roof.
The owners will have to rebuild. "I mean, I've been here since 1996,1997 and to see all this go up in smoke, you know that's really hard to start all over again," Owner Georgia Ford said.

Related Stories

»Comments

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular