Posted: Dec 11, 2012 11:22 AM by Melissa Canone
Cox Communications in Acadiana is supporting a nationwide Cox holiday campaign to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of America this holiday season. "Days of Giving" makes it simple for Cox customers to donate toys to local children.
Customers can stop into any local Cox retail store to donate a new, unwrapped toy. Toys will be donated to local Boys & Girls Clubs in Abbeville, Lafayette and New Iberia. Each customer who donates receives an adorable plush Holiday Digeez doll. The campaign started November 23 and will run through December 14. Toys will be donated to local Boys & Girls Clubs on Wednesday, December 19 for distribution to Club kids.
Cox retail stores in Acadiana are located at:
* Abbeville - 1906 Veterans Memorial Dr., Abbeville, LA 70510
* Crowley - 2010 N. Parkerson Ave., Crowley, LA 70526
* Lafayette - 1906 Eraste Landry Rd., Lafayette, LA 70506
* New Iberia - 1017 Progress St., New Iberia, LA 70560
* St. Martinville -5512 Main Hwy., St. Martinville, LA 70582