Dec 15, 2009 12:04 PM by Rob Kirkpatrick
Dauterive Hospital announces H1N1 clinic in New Iberia.
600 North Lewis Ave., New Iberia, LA • www.dauterivehospital.com
Vaccinations will only be administered to the following targeted groups:
• Pregnant Women
• People who live with or provide care for infants younger than 6 months (e.g., parents, siblings, and day
• Health care and emergency medical services personnel
• People 6 months through 24 years of age
• People 25 years through 64 years of age who have certain medical conditions that predispose them to
more severe disease, such as diabetes, asthma, heart/lung disease, etc.
• Children who received the initial shot at the November clinic who require a second shot
Contact your family physician if you have any questions about the H1N1 vaccine prior to the clinic.
Saturday, Dec. 19, 2009, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. (while supplies last)
Dauterive Hospital Meeting Room 2, 600 N. Lewis Ave. New Iberia
9 hours ago