Posted: Dec 9, 2011 7:40 PM by Herbie Smith
Updated: Dec 9, 2011 8:59 PM
Elnora Romero says she lost her home Wedensday afternoon.
She says the blazé started in the kitchen area and within 15 minutes it was a total loss.
The fire started while Romero was using the stove and heaters to stay warm.
She says thats when flames sparked.
Her 9-year-old granddaughter who lives with her spotted flames coming from the kitchen.
Romero says they lost everything including the Christmas presents she had for her granddaugher.