Nov 7, 2013 6:13 PM by PRESS RELEASE
The grand opening celebration at Louisiana Spirits Distillery in Lacassine will be held on November 16, 2013. The event will take place all day from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. featuring live music, food, kid's activities, tours, tastings, and cocktails. The gift shop will have a 20% savings on all merchandise (excluding Bayou Rum bottles or Arthur's Court items).
Here are some highlights:
· Hay Ride - tour the grounds in a real horse drawn carriage
· Rock Wall - supervised climbing experience for the kids
· Hold the Baby Gators - Jeff Davis Tourism will be here
· BBQ - smoked chickens, brisket, jumbalaya, pastalaya, and other goodies
· Tours - see how Bayou Rum is made every hour
· Tasting - taste the Spirit of LouisianaTM - Silver and Spiced Bayou Rum
· Cocktails - adults receive 2 tickets for tasting signature drinks
· Music - Steve Riley & the Mamou Playboys sound off in the courtyard
Much more in store. Check www.facebook.com/bayourum for updates.
7 hours ago