Mar 3, 2014 11:19 AM by KATC
Acadiana Beef Cattle Producers Field Day
Saturday March 8, 2014
8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. @ The Iberia Research Station in Jeanerette
- State of affair of antibiotics use in beef cattle
- Factors influencing dystocia/calving difficulties
- Vitamin and mineral nutrition of the beef herd.
- "Pulling" a calf safely: A Field Demonstration
- Curly dock and buttercup control
- Stocking rate and stockers performance grazing ryegrass
- Cow/Calf systems
Registration begins at 8 a.m.