Lafayette

Nov 18, 2012 6:58 PM by Kristen Holloway

A Lafayette Family Lose Generations of Memories After a House Fire

One Lafayette family loses almost everything after a house fire. The fire happened on Southeast Evangeline Thruway in Lafayette around eight Saturday morning. After 30 years of living in the house, Pamela Bob said its sad to see generations of memories go up in flames.
The fire started in the front bedroom and quickly spread throughout the entire house. Both Bob and firefighters say incense were burning in the room and it's believed one fell on a pile of clothes starting the blaze. Bob says she was in her bedroom in the back when her grandchild told her there was fire and smoke in the front bedroom. She tried to put out the fire but it was too late it had already taken over half of the house.
"I was glad of that we made it out the house cause it was real bad with the smoke in everything," said Bob.
If you'd like to help the Bob family during this holiday season contact Shira Davis at 337-326-6994 for sizes. For monetary donations: Wood Forest Bank: Account number 8117036858 Routing number 314972853.

»Comments

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular